Loders School similar to when it opened on 13 October 1869
The purpose of the Loders Local History Group is to research and promote the study of the local history of Loders parish; in furtherance of this, the aim of the group shall be to:
- research the history of Loders;
- record the present changing life of the village in all its aspects;
- conserve where appropriate artefacts, documents, buildings, maps, photographs, oral histories and other items relating to the Group's objectives;
- publicise, publish or exhibit reports of work done;
- obtain, collect or receive money by way of contributions, donations, fees, subscriptions, legacies, grants and any other lawful method and receive gifts of property of any description.
Membership and Subscription
Membership shall be open to all residents of Loders parish and all persons interested in furthering the aims of the Group. Costs of attendance at meetings includes the membership fee.
Chair - Christine Prideaux - email@example.com
Secretary - Helen Doble - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer - Roger Henwood
Archives - Chuck Willmott - bogle.2@outlookcom
Lucy Chant - email@example.com